selling a car

Hi all,
First I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July.
Now I have a question. Has anyone ever sold a car to an out of the USA
person?
I'm trying to sell a 52 Imperial and this is one of the many e-mails that
I've gotten for it. It sounds like a money scam to me. Anyone else get
these?
Dan

"Thanks a lot for your mail.It is highly appreciated.Yes
i am still interested in buying the 1952 Imperial . and
i'm ready to pay you $1,400.Like i said earlier i am
based in Ontario,Canada.I would appreciate it if you
could send me 2 or more pictures.I will be ready to buy
from you if you can assure me that you will label the
1952 Imperial  already sold in any ad site you may have
placed it for sale,as i'm serious about buying your
item .

As regards shipping i have made arrangements with a
shipping company that will be on ground to do the pick
up at any location of your
choice.But they will have to inform you on when and
where the pick up will be made,so you'll not need to
contact any shipping company.

As regards payment,this is what i am going to do,i have
a client in the us who is owing me $5,800 .I would
instruct him to make out a
check to you in that amount and as soon as it clears
your bank,you can let me have my balance via western
union money transfer.

The reason why i am doing this is because if i decide
to send payment from over here it might take a long
time before it goes through,but a
check sent from over there withing the US would clear
between 2 and 3 days.

Although the value of the check is more than the price
of the 1952 Imperial  ,i think i can trust you with my
balance considering the fact that i still have to trust
you with the item.

Please if you are interesetd in selling to me,i would
appreciate it if you could get back to me so that we
can proceed.Please i would need for you to provide me
with your name as you would want it to appear on the
check and your address and phone number so that i can
have my client send payment to you asap.