RE: IML Re: IML: 1964 Imperial convertible-more questions

RE: IML Re: IML: 1964 Imperial convertible-more questions

Hello Ed and all the resr of you.

If you look in the shop manual section on the imperial club homepage, you will find in the "body and sheet metal" group, that part 6 is indeed "convertible maintenance". Also  I can tell you that the top motor was used in Chrysler 64, Dodge 64, Plymouth 64, Valiant 63-64, Dart 63-64, as well as in your Imp 64. Another top motor was used in 56-63, and yet another 65 and up, that might give you some clues to where to search.