Chryslers at Carlisle, IML/OIC Club Tent BBQ Invite

HI,My brother is bringing his NYB,I will bring my 67 IMPERIAL,that’s too more for the tent!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:59 PM
Subject: IML: Chryslers at Carlisle, IML/OIC Club Tent BBQ Invite

Dave Brown (Black 64 Crown) and myself (Yellow 67
Coupe) hereby beckon:

Come one, come all, to the first annual Imperial
Mailing List/ Online Imperial Club Chryslers at
Carlisle Bar-Be-Que!  This marvelous event will take
place Saturday, July 10th at 5:30 PM, at the IML/OIC
tent at Chryslers at Carlisle, in Carlisle,
Pennsylvania.  Bring your friends!  Bring your
girlfriend!  Bring your friend's girlfriend!  Also,
BYOB, if you want it, anything you might wish to
grill, and a dish to pass if the mood so strikes you.
A propane grill will be available, pop/soda (depending
on your preference) will be provided, as well as some
typical BBQ fare (hots, hamburgers).  We'll have
coolers to store anything you need to keep cool, just
drop it by in the morning.

The BBQ will commence at approximately 5:30PM
Saturday, and should be a great respite for feet weary
of hunting for that elusive NOS Imperial part.  A
great chance to meet and greet fellow Imperial-ers,
too!  So be there!  Email myself or dave with any
questions:

Me: mechimike@xxxxxxxxx
Dave: imperial1usa@xxxxxxxxxxx

Also, if you haven't done so already, make sure to
register and BRING your Imperial to Carlisle.  Push,
Pull, Drive, Drag, or Trailer it there if you must;
Carlisle's fun field does not discriminate.  We need
25 cars registered under the IML or OIC and showing up
so that poor Dave Brown doesn't have to shell out the
money for the tent.

See you at the show!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro