countryclassiccars.com

Look at most any national hobby publication that has a lot of advertising,
like Hemmings, or Old CArs Weekly, and you see ads for services that will
get you a title.  I do not know whether it is cars more than 25 years old,
or cars built before a certain date, but a licensed dealer can get a title
for them with essentially no paperwork.  In Illinois, and a number of other
states, too,once a car has been sent to a junkyard, it can not be registered
in that state  again.  So, if you rescue a car from a junkyard, you have to
get a title from somewhere else, if you decide to rebuild it.  And you do
want to get the title before you spend a whole lot of money on it.
     I am tempted to go spend a buck, take some pictures at this place, and
send them to the list so you can see what the stock really looks like.

John

Subject: Re: IML: countryclassiccars.com