under water for 2 hours - what a catch!

I forwarded that ebay listing to the IML when it was up and titled it "One Clean Car".

When you get it to run again (?), will you please write in and give us your story?  I'm curious to hear how extensive (or not) the damage was.  We'd also be happy to host your car's story on the club website if you're willing to share.  That's quite a story.

-Kenyon

Anthony Bianchini <ABianchini@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Amen to that, I recently bought a 1966 LeBaron that was fully submerged underwater for two hours.