Oil for 392

The type of oil that you would use at this point has more to do with the
condition of the engine than what kind of car it is in.

If you were not aware of the fact that your car had right and left handed
threads on the lug nuts, I would recommend doing a little more studying of the
Web site and/or the shop manuals before you deccide to start taking the car
apart. This will save you a lot of trouble and money.

Paul