1959 Chrysler Imperial New Yorker LeBaron Crown South Hampton...say ...

1959 Chrysler Imperial New Yorker LeBaron Crown South Hampton...say ...

I think whoever is selling the car does not know a great deal about Imperials, and probably means by limited production that there were not very many LeBarons produced compared to other Imperials of that year. I have no idea where the New Yorker came from. It is a beautiful car right down to the double tail light rings, and silver crest roof. My only complaint is the hub caps. Where did those come from?

Bill '59 Crown