Front end parts for 1968 convertable.

Hi list, I found a great mechcanic who really knows his stuff about cars. I was concerned
that the had been in an acident and that the frame was bent and the muffler was too loud.
Yogi (the mechcanic) asured me that the frame is fine and he repair my muffler problem.
I asked him to check out the front end and the brakes. He said the car was safe to drive
but was concerned about the brakes lines and hoses. The front end was ok but alot of the bushings were brittal so he gave me a list of parts to get. He told me if you want to keep the car I should do everything and not just do exactly what I needed. I do plan to keep the car for avery long time so I'm going to do it. He said most important were the brake lines and he would redo them himself , but I should get the parts first. Where should i start or call that will have these parts. Thanks  List
.
Lower control arm bushings, lower ball joints, brake stud rod bushing kit, sway bar links,
upper control arm bushings, upper ball joints, tie rod ends, sub frame bushings, motor mounts, brake hoses,right brake caliper seal kit.
I really never tried to get parts on line or ordered any.  I know you guys know of alot
parts places. Thanks again Luis.

1968 convertable and 1974 new yorker.

Do you Yahoo!?