Non- Imperial subjects/Rules reminders

It would seem that these types of warnings and reminders are a necessary evil,
but have been tastefully executed, much like the styling of our cars. The "off
list" individual counseling is also a much appreciated feature of the manner in
which the rules of the IML are enforced.

I know of no better way to keep things on track, and to correct the occasional
tendency for all of us to go off track than this.

I wish to encourage you and the other OIC Admin's to keep up the good work.

Paul