Elwood Engel First Gen. vs Second Gen. Imperials

Elwood Engel First Gen. vs Second Gen. Imperials

Please note the 1964 Imperial convertible on e-bay (#2479273154) along with Dick B's 1967 convertible (#2479122175).  What makes this interesting:

1) Both appear to be excellent (and rare) originals.

2) They represent the initial year of the first and second generation offerings from E. Engel.

Does someone on the list own the 64?  I am tracking both on my e-bay page to see who "wins."  I would expect both are worth at least $15,000.....Lots of luck Dick B