66 Imperial clock

> The clock on my 66 has gone dead.  When I first got the car in 99
> it was
> dead but I put some liquid graphite inside and it started working.
> Anyone
> have an extra one or know where I can get one.  Ebay has nothing.

If you want a used one look under the parts section of the website and call
some of the salveage yard vendors listed there.  I'm sure many of them could
help you with it.

Perhaps a better sollution would be to send your existing clock to be rebuilt.
There are tons of companys out there that will fix your existing clock for less
that $100 or replace the movement with a quartz movement for less than $150.
The quartz movement is a lot more reliable, but the clock wont tick anymore..
The second hand moves at a setady pace instead.

                Steve B.