A question for the club.

usually the button on the door is just your ground for
the light.I'm not sure on the older Imps, but on the
GMs that I've worked on these simple unscrew from the
body and could be easily replaced or just unscrew the
button and pull it out and snip and tape the wire
there. (...if the buttons are the same as the old GMs
I did this to.)
Joe
76 NYB
--- Dupont385@xxxxxx wrote:
>           Members:
>
>  I have a 1966 LeBaron. In my zeal to see what
works
> and what doesn't, I was
> working on the opera or vanity lights in the back
> seat. They work but
> unfortunately one will not turn off. The little
> button doen not respond anymore. I
> have looked in my FSM and the web site for some
> direction on fixing it but
> haven't found much. What is the best way to take
> care of this. I am a little
> hesitant to start taking the interior apart but
that
> may be the best way to get in
> there and unscrew the bulb or snip the wire. In
the