1991 / 1992 / 1993 Owners - You're lagging!

1991 / 1992 / 1993 Owners - You're lagging!

After going through the 91-93 pages, it seems that the 1990 folks have you beat as far as Auto-Biographies go (bottom left corner of each year's page).  How come nobody wants to post pictures or stories about their 91-93's???  I hear that they're nice cars.

Time to let everyone else know what you've got?

If you own an imperial and would like the club webiste to host picutres and whatever story lies behind the car, we'd be happy to do it for you.  We like digital photos and a MSWord document, but can make do with regular print photos.

Email  iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or hit the "Contact Us" button on the club website if you would like to participate.