Where is?

Larry,

I am not sure about George, but after reading your note, I see the links at the
bottom. I clicked on the link to the story about you '60 Imperial and found
some pictures on page 4 or 5 of the interior. In some of the pictures, it looks
like the seats have already been redone. Is that true, and if so, how did you
get them redone so quickly?

Paul