ONE minor thing to consider . . .

BEFORE you order the rim blow switch, I might suggest that you measure the steering wheel you have for the diameter on the inside of the wheel and then have the vendor measure the wheel his switches fit to make sure they will take the same switch.  The other Chrysler products that used the rim blow steering wheels were not, I don't believe, the same style as what the C-body and Imperial vehicles used.  I suspect that all of the Chrysler switches could well be the same switch, but it might be a good idea to verify that first.  Seems like the Ford switches were softer and stood up a little farther than the Chrysler switches too.

From what the dealership people told me back then, those switches were "sumthin' else" to install.  Seems like the service manual suggested a soapy water solution to use as the lube to feed the switch through the slot in the wheel.  Sounds like a "high labor w/patience" situation, possibly.  If your existing rim blow switch is as hard as the one in my car, you'll probably end up destroying it to get it out--hopefully without messing up the slot it was residing in.

No intent to "rain on the parade" but just something to consider.

Just some thoughts,
W Bell