57 IMP transmission and brake conversion

57 IMP transmission and brake conversion

If we had to economically justify for real what we spend on our old iron we would  see less and less antique cars on the road.....fortunately a few of us are able to restore our cars to show quality and improve their safety and driveability at the same time....that is a good thing for the old car hobby.