8-track..the luck was with us!

  After reading some views on the 8 track vs cd player..we decided to put it
back the way it was..so this morning while the wife was hiding eggs for the
grankids I took off the dash panels and found out that not only had Dr.
dashboard (whom the guy we bought the car from had install the cd player) not
cut the dash out to fit the cd player..they had left all the plugins for the 8
track intack..so it was a matter of unplugging the cd and plugging in the 8
track..and presto! the 75 Imperial (whom we have nick named..Wendell,,long
story) was back to orginal sound system..then digging in the attic my ever
packratting wife..dug out 3 8 tracks and they worked great..we now can listen
to the beattles, the who, and grand funk railroad..
  Gonna take the wife for pizza and maybe just find a place to "park"..LOL
thanks for everyone's ideas..
Bill & Elaine
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by tigerpaw.com]