Vendor's defending their products

In all fairness, since we are on the subject, I think we should all give
John Rosen a chance to address our concerns (Or Johnny Rotten to
many!!).  Hell, I know he is still ripping people off, his ads are in
every Hemmings (Great ads, too!)

This is a joke of course.  Really.  Actually, I have not heard anyone
complain about him in quite awhile.  Maybe people just know to stay away
from him.

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA
'66 Crown Convertible