Coker problems

Hi Joe,
I'm getting ready to purchase a set of P235/75R15 B. F. Goodrich tires from Coker for my '56. The sales person I spoke with said they would be available in approx. 12/14 weeks from the Denman plant in Mexico. The tires shown in their 2004 catalog (listed under B. F. Goodrich) actually have the Coker logo. Besides they are 3", not 2 7/8". I'm trying to stay as close to original as possible so 2 7/8" is pushing it.
Now, reading your posting as well as others, I'm starting to wonder.
Would you tell me the size, logo, and manufacturers code of your tires?
Gary Kitterman
C-73 Babe