Gas mileage..or lack of

I have gotten as much as 17 mpg average in the '56, '62, &'65 when they are in
top shape, and I am mainly driving on the highway. The other cars seem to get
around 12-13 doing the same type of driving. If I am just running around town
in any of them, tank after thank of gas I get around 10 mpg.

Paul