White smoke

                                               To:
                                               cc:

                                               From:
                                               Subject:  Re: IML: White smoke

>>I got my car back (back Window replaced) and the white
>>smoke
>>was gone after it was warmed up still but had strong
>>fumes.

Luis --

Combination of white smoke and strong fumes sounds like incomplete
combustion to me.  White smoke is not always engine water/coolant, can be
an indicator of lean mixture or even steam from condensation in the
exhaust, especially if the car has been sitting a while.  Steam would no
longer be present once all condensation has boiled off.  Strong fumes from
clear exhaust indicates something is coming out of your tailpipe that would
not be present if proper combustion were occurring.

-- David