My carpage

Ulf,

That's a great project you've got there, and as a fellow 1960 restorer with parts galore and a long road ahead, I wish you the best.

Would you be willing to send your story and photos to us so that we can put them on the club website?  I am sure that others that visit the site would be interested in your story!

We are always interested in putting up  pictures and stories of what people are doing.

Kenyon Wills
OIC Website Support Group

Please reply to me at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx

Ulf Silfwerplatz <luzil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Imperialfriends !

Now you can follow my 1960 convertible restoration project on the net. Please give me a reply to keep me focused in my looong journey to a no 1 car.

http://w1.920.telia.com/~u92038727/

Regards ZIL
60 conv
62 coupe