413 S-41

I am sorry that I don't know what the designation S-41 means. I do know that in
order for that engine to fit in your car without having to make any changes,
other then possibly the right side exhaust manifold to accommodate the
generator, it must have originally come out of a 1959, 1960, or 1961 car.

Paul