Bearing carrier adaptation

First of all  I must thank Ernie for the centre bearing carrier Idea. I am in the process of retro fitting one to my Le Baron, which is not an  X frame car. The only difference  is how the carrier will bolt down. ( a simple modification of the bracket is all that's needed )  I.M.H.O The S10 carrier is a better long term
repair as it is a mechanical assembly rather than a chemical bond to the metal & rubber . As we all know it is the bonding on the originals that gives way, this will be the 3rd time that in the last 9 years I have had to repair / replace the carrier. The previous two original carriers were a nos & a remanufactured one ! all had the bond between the metal & rubber fail.

Regards
Dave
with out the clunk clunk !