1954 imperial bad wiring

Cliff,
I used Rhode Island Wiring service to replaced the wire harnesses in my 1949
New Yorker. I did the whole care bumper to bumper. All ther harnesses were
original in material & color. They fit perfect. There service was fast and the
cost was reasonaable. Check out there web site:
http://www.riwire.com.

George
1964 Imperial LeBaron
1949 New Yorker