CAM phase 2

It upset me, too, that I had a bad experience with CAM.  I contacted
them largely because of great recommendations from IMLers (and I told
them that).  I did deal with Heather and she was nice.  They did answer
the phone every time I called and tried to help me, but Autobahn didn't
cooperate.  The way I hear it, Autobahn committed to haul by a certain
date, but would then stop and wait for days until a car was ready to be
picked up.  I just want potential customers to know that the nice people
on the phone (CAM) can't do much for you once your car gets on the
hauler's truck.

http://www.bos-engel.com/imperial/transport.jpg

Pete in PA