Imperial ride comparision

What's the condition of the upper control bushings of your 60?  These can cause
the car to wonder.  Its also possible that the steering gear may need some
adjustment.  That can cause impresise steering.

I had done all that on my 68 sedan.  After I replaced the bushings, it was like
I was driving a different car.  My 68 LeBaron still needs t steering gear box
adjustment, but the cruise control is in the way!

D^2