Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 9:53 PM
Subject: IML: emblems-1993

All/Anyone
  I have asked about this before but now things have changed.....My Mother has a 1993 Imperial and has lost the center piece to the emblems on the rear doors.  We were told by several dealers that they could still order replacement parts but when we tried we found out that they were no longer available.  One dealer looked on the computer and said a dealer in California had two in stock but when we called today we were told they had been sold and were no longer available from the factory, period.  We have now started checking with the local junk yards and have not had any luck so far.  We only need the center piece, which is a little larger than a quarter.  Can anyone offer a better source?  We would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks
1993 Imperial
1988 Dodge truck 4x4
Jubilee (1954)   Our e-mail address is PMelton3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx