Spark plugs ?

Spark plugs usually don't fail unless they are too old, or there is something
else wrong with the engine. What did they do that leads you to say that they
are terrible?

In my Imperials I use Autolites. They aren't the best quality out there, but in
those cars they are suppose to be changed every 12,000 miles anyway. They have
worked fine. I have learned not to start my cars unless I plan to drive them
someplace. Starting the car and letting it idle will fowl the spark plugs in a
hurry.

Paul