power steering pump reseal

What year model is this for? I just bought a rebuilt power steering pump for my
'62 Imperial a couple of weeks ago. The parts store had it the day after I
called them about it. It had the pulley already on it, but I had to install the
resevior. It was a snap. I kept my old pump and plan to have it rebuilt since
the next time I need this (20 years from now)they may not be available. I only
paid $46.00 for the rebuilt pump. It took about two hours to do the job from
start to finish.

Paul