Classifications

Could someone give us an up to date list of car classifications?  Antique,
classic, etc.  I believe the classifications refer to eras, but I get very
fuzzy once we are talking about cars from the 60s and 70s.  On the Imperial
web site, someone, Mike or Christine Trettin, I think, gives a title for
each era of Imperial, using some themes from Chrysler Corp and a little
humour.  The "Haze Green" years is somehow correct.  Most of us can guess
what year's they refer to.

If there is an "official" list of designations, it might be illuminating to
see it.

Hugh