"classic" Jd breen 68 convertribull

>>>From: DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:47:38 EST
Subject: Re: IML: "showroom condition"?

Mike, what you missed in this discription is that the car does not have
wheels but the owners house does.

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!!! OK, Don, give the trailer comments a break. My
lovely little house began life as a (GASP!!) single wide, and MY Imperial is
completely stock, and lovely to boot. GO see her on the pages for '68 Imperials
for proof. She's photographed sitting up by my orchard on the top of our five
acres of rural redneck bliss.

By the way, that is NOT John Deere green - not near bright or dark enough, and
I do know about JD paint. That harvest gold carpet is pretty gawd-awful, even
without the bilious hospital green exterior and all the other junkyard goodies.
The topper for me is the cheeeeep parts store air cleaner..... Lucille is
looking better and better!

Now if I could just get my hubby to move some of his trailers and equipment out
of the way, I could get the ol' gal out for a spring run!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of /lucille" 1968 Crown 4 door HT