2005 Imperial

Aren't we missing an opportunity to correct Chrysler's mistake?

The 300C was originally a 2-door.

The Imperial for the same year was a 4-door.

The new car is a 4-door.

I'll wait for a top-line car to come in on lease-return and go for the discount.  How hard will it be to get emblems from Lowell or Bob and re-trim the car?

I like the car quite a bit already, so why not paint the wheels black, put 1965 rear fuel-door birds on the wheels, 1965 trunk IMPERIAL emblems on the decklid and a smaller one on the front bumper in a straight line, and 1970 front quarter-panel eagles on the front fenders in place of the hemi 300c badges?

Re-chrome the bits first, and nobody will know any different.  You can go around spoofing people that you have the high-end engine kit after you repaint the intake manifold cover red like the 1920's redheads and there you go!

Seriously.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  LeBaron>http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm