68 t-bars

Bob, I am not fully follow you.  Did you remove the bolts completely from the
lower control arms?  If yes, are you supporting the car with lack stands?  Or
does the half and 3/4 of an inch refers to how much the bolt head sticks out
from the control arm at the current adjustment?

> I was wondering if I need to remove the bars and move the pads to the bolt
> adjusters.

I cannot follow this.  What do you mean pads?  What you may have to do is remove
the T-bars from the anchor points at the rear cross member, and move them one
full flat to wind them more if the car rides too low.  I do not remember the
procedure to do this and what needs to come off, but it will be well laid out
in the FSM.  I can look it up for you if you want later in the week, or if
another member has a book handy, they can scan you the relevant pages...

D^2