1960 Imperial Paint Job & gauges

Before you send your gauges out, check it out to see if it might just be
problem with the sending units.  I know Mopar fuel sending units are
notorious for going out.  My 'cuda has been on empty for over a decade.
Your best bet is usually to run the checks in the repair section of our very
own site.  Too often people overlook this.  Me in particular.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Electrical/gauges.htm

Give it a shot. If you can't fix them then send them out.

Rob

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed