MOTOR MANUALS and SPECS

Hello Everyone,
I've been meaning to post this for months, and now that I'm pulling an engine, It's reminded me to do it, while it's fresh in my mind.
I wanted to let everyone know that I have a complete set of MOTORS MANUALS from 1978 back to about 1940, plus some other reference books.
So if I can help anyone with SPECS, like the spark plug stuff or tolerances or tranny stuff, I'd be happy to help in any way that I can.
I'm getting ready for a road trip this weekend...... to check out a boneyard I've never been to, so I'll be gone until Monday, I'll write about it when I get back.............. So if I can help anyone with specs, just send me an e-mail and I'll be checking them on Monday.
THANKS, and I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend.
CHEERS
Michael Howlett
Boring Oregon
(at THE MOPAR FARM)

Store more e-mails with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage – 4 plans to choose from!