Please Welcome Peter Snyder

New Subscriber(s): Peter Snyder
Email Address is: softwood641@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Western New York

Car(s) owned: 1964 Four Door Crown Hardtop (White with Custom interior)

Self-Introduction: I purchased my Imperial in 1977.  I have been restoring
since 1990.  I had it painted yellow in the early 1980 for my daughters
wedding but I had it repainted in 1995 back to it's original Persian White.
I have completed the restoration and almost completed my interior, with
minor parts I am still looking for.  I was a member of this Imerial Club a
few years ago and was impressed by the website and desided to rejoin.