Addition to the Herd

Brad,
Looks like the majority of the car is in good shape. I saw the ouch in the rear
quarter, but it looks repairable. The interior looks imaculate. The white stuff
on the ground privided lots of reflected light to show off the car. Looks like
you just might have another project this spring when the white stuff receeds.
George