Hub Puller on eBay

I know it is not kosher to post eBay listings on here, but since it is
listed on the Packard pages, I know you folks won't see it.  As has been
discussed here many times, the secret to getting the rear brake drums off
the older (65 and back?) Imperials with tapered rear hubs is to have the
right tool. So many have used substandard tools and come to grief, that when
a real Snap-On version comes up, you should grab it if you can.

This one is a "Blue Point" (Snap-On's cheap brand) but it is still better
than anything you'll find anywhere else!   At under $50, it is a screamin'
deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2462659708

Dick Benjamin