From: Quint Villanueva
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Parts-Rubber Elect. etc.

FYI folks,

Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts for Chrysler's cars from 30s to 70s
Plymouth · Dodge · DeSoto · Chrysler Passenger Cars Dodge · Plymouth Trucks 315 Franklin Street · Newton, Massachusetts · 02458 · 1-617-244-1118 Copyright © 1998-2003 Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts Inc ...
http://www.oldmoparts.com/

                                        Quint

Do you Yahoo!?