From: "Kenyon Wills" <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 10:47 PM
Subject: IML: Got my new car today!

> Against the better judgement of my fiancial advisor, I proceeded to
purchase my new 1964 today.  I say new because that's what it is!  27k on
the clock and stored inside the entire time.

> I redid the belts, wheel cylinders, soft brake lines, and power steering
hoses today.  I'll go after the radiator & heater hoses tomorrow and do a
light polish with the polisher.  There are a few scratches on the car, but
otherwise it is immaculate.  The BF Goodrich tires that I bought 2 years ago
for the 1960 project are now on the car and look dynamite.  Handle well too.

> I got a chance to drive the car tonight, and it was a real dream.  Anybody
that claims the 4 drums don't work well is all wet.  Those things really
grab!  The car is virtually silent and felt really luxurious.  It reminded
me yet again why I feel so strongly that these are magnificent cars.

> Dick B, or Kerry or ?? suggested installing a tire air vlave into the
brake master cylinder cap to allow one to force the brake fluid through the
system, and I tried this today.  It worked so well that it will become my
standard method for replacing fluid in brake lines from now on!