King George the '64 update

King George is still here awaiting pickup by his new owner.  It may be a few more weeks before that happens, as we agreed that he must be cleanly titled and registered to the new owner.  I didn't register it as I promptly put it into storage, and I think its only fair to the new owner, me, and the previous owner that things be done cleanly.

Drove him around the block, and he seemed his normal, wheezy old self.

More on that as it develops.

-K

ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Congratulations Kenyon!
Did King George make it to his new home?

Roy
67 Crown FDHT