1960-1963 Power Door Locks

Hello All,

I am interesting in installing some power door locks on my 1961 Custom 4-dr
hardtop.  I have taken what I think are all the components from a parts car,
but there is no real diagram in any of my shop manuals showing how the locks
were installed in the car, so I am not positive I even have all the needed
components.  I could not tell where the lock harness went after it
disappeared into the wiring harness, so I don't know if there are any
underdash components or where the wires connect.  Does anyone have a
schematic or installation diagram for this accessory?  I would like to do
the job as correctly as possible.   Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Rex Crews

'59 and '60 Crowns and '61 Custom