Please WELCOME A New Member, Scott Allen (1964)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Scott Allen (1964)

Scott

As you drive around in your area you will find that at times you may sang
that all time hit , " ... I'm so vain, this ride is all about me ... ".

Also in the same area you can find some other Imperials, Chryslers, De Sotos,
Dodges and few poor boys in their Plymouths.

Since you are into the history and feel of the owner ship of such a "flag
ship" of the MoPar fleet look into the acquiring of period clothing that would
of
been correct for an owner of such a vehicle ( ya know, the finiancal and
social stuff )

                                   Rodger & Gabby
                                   Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/F-Sweep trunk lid & std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM