Pentastar/Forward Look changeover

The Forward Look boomerangs were phased out as soon as the Pentastar was
adopted (late '62/start of '63), but there was, of course, some overlap as
parts supply was changed over and existing inventory was used up.

For example, the original aluminum keys to my '63 Dart bear the boomerangs,
while the car itself wears the Pentastar on its right front fender.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon