IML 2004 Imperial for Chrysler/the Netherlands

IML 2004 Imperial for Chrysler/the Netherlands

Dirk,

I wish you well on your project, it sounds like an interesting
undertaking.  I hope that when you have finished with it you will share
your idea for a new Imperial with the club.members.  I for one would love
to see your vision of a new Imperial.

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 dr