'59 Tail lights

Hi
I will order one pair from George just before summer, nice to hear that you
liked them!

Regards
Anders
Sweden

Imperial 4-door HT -59
Dodge -59
Studebaker Coupe -55
Studebaker lead sled -5
5

At 17:15 2004-01-09, you wrote:
Hi List!

Yesterday I received my last Christmas present - a set of tail light
lenses for my '59 Crown (The Pink Lady) from George Laurie.

They are beautiful! We have the originals, but they are cracked and held
together with black electricians tape. The new one are really red! I'm
very eager to see them on the car, but as we have a foot of snow and the
poor thing is only a white lump in the back yard, that will have to wait
until spring.

Laurie Carter
'59 Crown, my Pink Lady
'65 Valiant Signet - yet another lump of snow in the driveway
Prosser, WA USA

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com -----------------