Is this one for really?

A 1931 Imperial CG in the condition as shown for the CD8 not being worth more than $100,000? Guess what? It will make the 200,000 mark with ease.

Sherwood Kahlenberg

 For a hundred point trailer queen maybe? But one with the wrong dash and front bumper I don't think so. Those cars aren't worth anywhere near as much as they used to be since the speculators got their clocks cleaned in the early nineties.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport