Vinyl tops & floor wax

Actually, if you read the bottle (Future), it says that it drys in 20-30
minutes and takes about 8 hours to cure. I accidently found out that the
spotting did not occur if the car remained in a garage for a week before
becoming wet. It's possible that only a day would have had the same result, but
I haven't experimented with it that extensively.

The label also provides full instructions for removal of the product from a
suface.

Paul