Please Welcome a New Member Robert Weldon (1972)

Please Welcome a New Member Robert Weldon (1972)

New Subscriber(s): Robert Weldon
Email Address is: robert.weldon@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Edmonton, Alberta

Car(s) owned: 1972 2 door coupe, honeydew, gold interior

Self-Introduction: I am a recent addition to the Imperial owner ranks, just
getting this car the summer of 2003.  I am a long time Chrysler collector,
however.  I grew up with Chryslers, and have owned a 1968 Newport
Convertible for 5 years, I had a 68 Fury Convertible before that.  I decided
that I wanted a 68 Imperial to go with the Newport, but couldn't find any
68's in my price range. Then I stumbled on this one, and after some research
decided to add it to the fleet.